Working at JSL Forum
If you are enthusiastic about serving people, exceeding customers' expectations, and continually learning and training, we are sure that a career at JSL Forum is the right fit for you!
We offer competitive wages, health benefits, online and in-house training, and various bonuses throughout the year to recognize outstanding employees.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS (1)
Telephone Technician - CRANBROOK, BC
We are looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual who can consistently meet required response, service, and resolution times. If you have telecommunications capability and are interested in installing and maintaining telecommunications and network equipment, we are looking for you!
Who We Are Looking For
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a desire to succeed
- Interested in learning and gaining new skills
- Practical skills, experience, knowledge, and interest in telephone and network installation
- Install, arrange, remove and maintain telephone and network equipment, wiring and associated hardware
- Test installed IP and digital telephone systems to locate transmission faults
- Repair or replace defective and damaged telephones, wire and associated equipment
- Respond to all inbound client communications, alerts, emails, and phone calls within a set time-frame
- Respond to network, applications, and communications incidents
- Respond to client requests via phone, email and internet portal issues and/or resolve tickets as required, providing and efficient and professional interface for all client queries
- Coordinate activities with other team members to ensure client needs are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner
- Analyze test results and adjust, change or repair switching system, network, and software applications
- Telecommunications technician or Electronics or IT Certificate (BCIT, SAIT, NAIT, etc.) or equivalent working experience in telecommunications industry
- Valid BC driver’s license required
- Criminal record check
- Clean driver's abstract
Previous Experience Considered an Asset
- Telecommunications working knowledge
- IT, Computer, and/or Networking experience
- Cisco CCENT/CCNA certification
- By hourly wage, negotiable depending upon education and experience.
- Health benefits available
Upload your resume for the TELEPHONE TECHNICIAN POSITION here. PDF format only.
*Please note that successful applicants must be living in Cranbrook (or surrounding area) with a valid work permit (if applicable).